Dog Show Entries
The dog show starts at 11am. You will need to register your dog to be able to take part in the show.
- Registration starts at 10am by the show ring.
Turn up with your dog and fill in the entry form. Its best not to leave it until the last minute though!
Fun Class To start the show, Dogs Fancy Dress! Does your dog make a good Robin Hood, or maybe you have a Little Princess. Dress them up and bring them along. We will start the dog show with this class. All bitches and dogs entitled to enter.
Competition Classes (For pedigree dogs only, but these need not be registered with the Kennel Club)
1. Working and Pastoral group any variety
2. Terrier and Hounds any variety
3. Toy and utility any variety
4. Gundogs any variety
5. Puppies (6-12 months)
6. Grand winner (all winner of 1-5 to be judged)
Novelty Classes (For dogs of any kind)
7. Young Handlers
8. Best Coat
9. Most Handsome dog
10. Prettiest Bitch
11. The best old boy or girl over 7 years of age
12. The dog the judges would most like to take home
Please ensure that you clean up after your dog. All dogs are shown at the owners risk and must be kept on a lead at all times. We kindly ask that dogs be taken home if they misbehave or worry other dogs in the competition. Only undocked dogs and legally docked dogs may be entered for exhibition at this show.